Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good Day

I had such a great day today. I came into work and my friend brought me a little present. It is always so great to get something unexpected. It really brightened my week! I can't wait to create something with it.



Then later in the day we went to this little boutique a few blocks down and found some great deals. When I was checking out I saw these cute little bead things the owner had made and she gave them to me! She said she knew I was so creative and could do something fabulous with them.
I love presents!





And, to top it all off I won the Grand Prize for Treasured Scrapbooking's Beach Cyber Crop!!!!! Yay me! I'll be sure to post pictures of all my goodies when they come in! I am so excited.

2 comments:

just lisa said...

Congrats Cheryl - you definitely had a WONDERFUL DAY!!! enjoy creating!!!

A Soldier Girl said...

oooh nice present .. love those goodies