Friday, July 4, 2008

Scrappy

Instead of joining in on all the festivities today I went shopping then scrapped. I had a lot of fun, sometimes it's nice to just spend a day doing things for yourself.
This is a layout of my old mustang and my new one. I love my new car!

Here is one I did of my hubby. He is such a cutie in his uniform. I wanted to keep it simple, really focus on the picture...to be honest I knew he wouldn't like it if I put a lot of girly stuff on it.

Finally, this is a lay out of my grandpa. The picture is from my high school graduation. He was a great grandpa, I really miss him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh nice layouts!

Tracey Taylor said...

Fun stuff. I esp. like the one with the shaped paper!!

Unknown said...

Boy you have been BUSY!

just lisa said...

WOW!! You have been busy scrapbooking some beautiful layouts!! Love that grandpa one especially!!!