Monday, June 30, 2008

Bead Time

I am a girly girl and one of my favorite colors is pink. I have some pink and brown shirts so I made this set to go with them.
I love this bracelet. I really like my bracelets to stand out so I have been doing a lot of dangly ones lately. This one took forever to make because I used so many seed beads and they are kinda hard to work with. I think it was worth it though.
These are the earings. They are a little longer than I usualy wear but I like them anyway. They are surprisingly light. I hate when earing pull.
Here's the necklace. I love it. I get tons of complements on it. The center piece looked kind of boring on its own so I added some little beads to hang if front of it, dress it up a bit. The picture below is what it looks like hanging, I couldn't get it to come out any clearer. Looks like it might be time to buy a new camera.



No comments: