Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Layouts

The scrapbook bug has bitten me of late. Here are a few new ones.
This first one is a layout of my first dog ever! My mom was allergic to dogs when I was little so we never had one while I lived at the house-for some crazy reason she has like 4 now. Woody is my dog while the bad one is my husbands. I love the little picture on this layout because it is proof that he lets the dogs on the couch!


This one is of our little girl, Daisy. She is soooo bad! We got her when she was 5 weeks old and about 3 pounds. She is now over 2 years old and pushing 50 pounds! She is the lover of the two, she gives kisses and always want to be near us. She is kinda funny, she bayes at everything and she'll do it sitting down, laying down, in her kennel, sleeping...really just anytime the wind moves a blade of grass she goes nuts. I love her though!

1 comment:

just lisa said...

These layouts are so cute!!! Love that picture of Woody with the flowers and that layout of Daisy, I think is my favorite so far - soooo cute!!

Now you are addicted too!!